INFORMATION FOR USERS
FFAIGES SL, hereinafter the DATA CONTROLLER, is responsible for the processing of the Users’ personal data and informs them that these data shall be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April (GDPR) on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of said data, as a result of which the following information on the processing is provided:
Purpose of the processing: to maintain a commercial relationship with Users. The operations envisaged for the carrying out of the processing include:
- Remittance of commercial advertising correspondence by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities or any other present or future electronic or physical means that facilitates the sending of commercial communication. This correspondence shall be sent by the DATA CONTROLLER and related to its products and services, or those of the partners and suppliers with which it has entered into promotional agreements. In this case, third parties shall never have access to the personal data.
- To conduct statistical studies.
- To process orders, requests and any kinds of requests made by Users via the contact forms made available to them.
- To forward the newsletter on the website.
Legal basis of the processing: the data subject’s consent.
Data conservation criteria: they shall be retained for as long as there exists a mutual interest to maintain the purpose of the processing and, when they are no longer necessary for said purpose, they shall be deleted with adequate security measures to guarantee the pseudonymisation of the data or the total destruction thereof.
Data assignment: The data shall not be assigned to third parties, except by virtue of a legal obligation.
Rights to which Users are entitled:
- Right to withdraw their consent at any time.
- Rights of access, rectification, portability and deletion of their data and the limitation of or objection to their processing.
- Right to submit a claim to the supervisory authority (www.aepd.es) if they consider that the processing does not comply with the current regulations.
Contact information to exercise the above rights:
Postal address: FFAIGES SL. C/ Comerç, 64 – 43500 TORTOSA (TARRAGONA). Email adderss: email@example.com
MANDATORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY USERS
Users, by virtue of ticking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields marked with an asterisk (*) on the contact form or displayed on downloaded forms, expressly, freely and unequivocally acknowledge that their data are required to enable the provider to meet their requests, and that the inclusion of data in the remaining fields is voluntary. The Users guarantee that the personal data provided to the DATA CONTROLLER are true and that they are responsible for reporting any modifications thereof.
The DATA CONTROLLER informs the Users and expressly guarantees that on no account shall their personal data be assigned to third parties and that, whenever any kind of personal data assignment is made, the Users’ express, informed and unequivocal consent shall be previously requested. All the data requested via the website are mandatory, as they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the Users. In the event that not all the data are provided, it cannot be guaranteed that the information and services provided shall be completely suited to their needs.
In accordance with the provisions of the current regulations on personal data protection, the DATA CONTROLLER complies with all the provisions of the GDPR regulation on the processing of personal data for which it is responsible and, manifestly, with the principles outlined in article 5 of the GDPR, as a result of which they are processed in a lawful, fair and transparent manner in relation to the data subject and are adequate, relevant and restricted to requirements with regard to the purposes for which they are processed.
The DATA CONTROLLER guarantees that it has implemented the appropriate technical and organisational policies to apply the security measures established by the GDPR to protect the rights and freedoms of Users and has provided them with the appropriate information to enable them to exercise them.